Warranty & Return
Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The sole responsibility of Autel under the Warranty is limited to either the repair or, at the option of Autel, replacement of the scan tool at no charge with Proof of Purchase. The sales receipt may be used for this purpose.
2. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use, accident, flood, lightning, or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer’s Service Center.
3. Autel shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the scan tool. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. All information in this manual is based on the latest information available at the time of publication and no warranty can be made for its accuracy or completeness. Autel reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
AUTEL NORTH AMERICA
AUTEL CHINA HQ
AUTEL SOUTH AMERICA
If you have any questions, please contact your local store, distributor or visit our website at www.maxitpms.com
Products requiring service should be returned as follows:
1. Call or email the Technical Service Center to obtain a Return Reference Number
2. Package the product carefully to prevent shipping damage
3. Include your name, return address, and a day contact phone number
4. Enclose a copy of the dated sales receipt
5. Describe the problem using our technical support form online and print it to include in your parcel
6. Shipment fee prepaid.