1) High Line: vehicles with high line systems can inform drivers of the location of the underinflated wheel tire, and usually show tire pressure readings.
2) Low Line: vehicles with low line systems will not indicate the location of the underinflated wheel tire, and usually have only tire pressure lights but no readings.
To locate and solve TPMS troubles, you need to complete the steps below:
1) Use an Autel tool to scan trouble codes, activate sensors and read sensor information;
2) Check your TPMS devices according to the detected trouble codes, and then repair/replace the damaged parts, like ECU, receiver, actuator, tire pressure sensor and circuit;
3) Clear trouble codes;
4) Relearn sensors after code clearance;
5) Switch the ignition off and on again, start the engine, use the tool to scan the TPMS system again to make sure the codes are cleared and the TPMS light goes out;
6) Drive your vehicle for 15 minutes to make sure everything goes fine.